To change a payment from one type to another on a prior date:
1. Go to Sales, Parts, Parts Sales.
2. Change the transaction date to the original payment date.
3. Enter your salesperson code.
4. Enter or select the customer.
5. Enter the payment as a negative number next to the original payment method (in this example, we’re changing the payment from Mastercard to Visa)
6. Enter the payment next to the correct payment method.
Now you can rerun the Payment report for that date. Run the Daily Update and Post Transactions to see the change on the Bank Deposit screen.